1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase chances of winning.
2. Eligibility. The New York Mets Amazin' Mets Perks" (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington, D.C. who are (a) eighteen (18) years of age or older (except in the case of legal residents of certain states where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, such legal age of majority) at the time of entry, and (b) a 2011 Mets Full Season Ticket Holder (each, an "Eligible Entrant" and collectively, "Eligible Entrants"). Employees, officers and directors (including immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of the Sterling Mets L. P. (the "Sponsor," the "New York Mets" or "Mets"), the other MLB Entities (defined below), and each of their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, partners, any participating sponsors or prize providers and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers and advertising and promotions agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Promotion, are not eligible to participate or win a Prize (defined below). The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
3. How to Enter. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON, REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY. The Promotion entry period begins on October 4, 2011 and ends on November 7, 2011 ("Promotion Entry Period"). There are two (2) ways to enter:
A. Renewing Season Tickets. Each Eligible Entrant that renews his/her 2012 Full Season Tickets package on or before November 7 is automatically entered into the Promotion. Such renewal must be for a full season.
B. By Mail. Any Eligible Entrant can enter the Promotion without purchase by hand-printing his/her full name, address, city, state and zip code, day & evening telephone numbers (including area codes), date of birth, e-mail address (optional) and season ticket account number to Amazin' Mets Perks, Attn: Season Ticket Account Services, Citi Field, Flushing, NY 11368. Sponsor will use e-mail addresses provided via the Mail-in entry method for prize notification purposes only; however, eligibility to participate in the Promotion is not dependent upon entrant's provision of this information. Mail-in entries must be postmarked on or before November 7, 2011 and received by November 12, 2011 to be eligible. Mail-in entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
No other form of entry will be accepted.
4. The New York Mets and the other MLB Entities are not responsible for late, lost, illegible, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries. By entering, each entrant agrees that the decisions of the New York Mets are final and binding on all matters relating to this Promotion.
5. Drawing from Entries. during the period beginning October _4_, 2011 and ending on November 12, 2011 the Mets shall randomly select one (1) or more potential Prizewinner(s) (the number of such Prizes to be given away are set forth in the chart below) from among all eligible entries received as of the applicable Drawing Date. Eligible Entrants selected to win a Prize shall not be eligible for drawings for subsequent Prizes. Entries not selected will remain eligible for subsequent drawings. The Mets will make up to two (2) attempts to contact each potential winner by telephone (the "Prize Notification"). In the event that any potential Winner does not respond to any such Prize Notification within twenty-four (24) hours of time of issuance, a disqualification will result, the Prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor's sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner may be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries for the drawing at issue. In order to receive the Prize, each potential winner may be required to submit his/her valid social security number and/or other identification to the Mets and may be required to execute, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and, unless prohibited by law, Publicity, within two (2) business days of date of issuance. Failure to submit any identification required by Sponsor or to return any required documents within the specified time period, noncompliance with these Official Rules or the return of any prize or Prize Notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture and, at Sponsor's sole discretion and time permitting, may cause an alternate potential winner to be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries for the drawing at issue. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received as of the applicable Drawing Date.
6. Prizes. The following Amazin' Mets Perks will be awarded:
Super Fan Package
|VIP Meet & Greet with Mets GM||Watch Mets batting practice from the field before a 2012 Mets home game and talk Mets baseball with GM, Sandy Alderson.||$500|
|Announce the Mets Starting Line-Up||Your group will have a behind-the-scenes look at the scoreboard control room while watching you announce the starting line-ups over the public address system at Citi Field for a 2012 Mets home game.||$250|
|Team Store Shopping Spree||Treat yourself and loved ones to a $500 shopping spree with an Amazin' selection of apparel, souvenirs and merchandise from the Mets Team Store.||$500|
|SNY Studio Visit||Visit the SNY studios for a VIP meet-and-greet with on-air talent of the Mets pre-game show during a 2012 Mets road game.||$250|
|Pepsi Party Patrol||Be an honorary member of the Pepsi Party Patrol for a 2012 Mets home game. Take the field and help launch t-shirts into the crowd during the fifth inning break.||$150|
|Shadow SNY's Kevin Burkhardt||Follow SNY broadcaster Kevin Burkhardt early in the game as he reports during a 2012 Mets home game.||$150|
|Let's Go Mets Video Shoot||Gather your friends and loosen your vocal cords to shoot a Let's Go Mets promo video to be shown during a Mets home game.||N/A|
|Personalized Autographed Bat||Receive a one-of-a-kind piece of baseball memorabilia from a current Mets player of your choice.||$150|
|Take The Field||Take the field and meet a Mets player at his position at the start of a 2012 Mets home game.||$150|
|Be A Part Of The Grounds Crew||Here's your chance to go behind the scenes with Mets grounds crew personnel and see how they keep the field maintained.||$150|
|Jersey Off A Player's Back||You and your guests will be escorted to the Mets press conference room following a 2012 Mets home game and receive a jersey that a player wore for that day's game.||N/A|
|Honoray Mets Photographer||Snap photos on the field pre-game and sit in the photo box early in the game.||$100|
|Meet The Mets Manager||Talk baseball with the manager in his office, visit the dugout, and watch batting practice before a 2012 Mets home game.||$150|
|SNY Broadcast Booth Visit||Enjoy a pre-game visit to the broadcast booth to meet SNY's very own GARY, KEITH AND RON.||$150|
|Spring Training Trip||Enjoy a trip for two to Port St. Lucie for 2012 Mets Spring Training! Accommodations include roundtrip flight, two-night hotel stay and premium seating for two games at Digital Domain Park.||$1,000|
|Dinner For Four On The Acela Club Patio||Dine in style and watch a Mets home game from the exclusive Acela Club Patio.||$200|
|Welcome Home Dinner||You and a guest will attend the 2012 Welcome Home Dinner as VIP guests of the Mets. Includes priority placement for post-dinner player autographs.||$350|
|Attend A Press Conference||Attend an official Mets pre-game press conference, an exclusive behind-the-scenes access experience.||$150|
|Autographed Magnum Of Tom Seaver's Wine||Receive a magnum of the highly acclaimed GTS Cabernet Sauvignon from Tom Seaver's GTS Vineyards located on, appropriately, Diamond Mountain in Napa Valley, California.||$250|
|Road Game Trip||Enjoy a trip for two to a 2012 Mets road game. Accommodations include roundtrip transportation, two-night hotel stay and two field level box tickets.||$1,500|
|Suite Party||You and 16 guests will enjoy a 2012 Mets home game from a luxury suite with a $750 food and beverage credit (alcoholic beverages not included).||$3,500|
|Seaver Wine Tasting||Attend an exclusive wine-tasting event at Citi Field hosted by Hall of Famer and Napa Valley vineyard owner Tom Seaver.||$400|
|VIP Press Level Visit With Alumni||View a 2012 Mets home game from a VIP catered box on the press level with a former Mets player. The Mets alumnus will visit you and your group during the game.||$500|
|Sit In The Owners Seats For A Game||Sit only feet away from the action in some of the best seats in the ballpark.||$1,500|
|Tabling For Your Company||Promote your company or organization from the ballpark concourse during a 2012 Mets home game.||$500|
|Ad In Mets Magazine||Promote your company or organization in an issue of Mets Magazine during the 2012 season.||$500|
|Personalized Parking Space||Enjoy a personalized reserved parking space in the Mets Official Lot for each home game during the 2012 season.||$1,600|
|Watch Mets Batting Practice From Behind Home Plate||VIP access for you and your guests as you watch Mets batting practice on the field during a 2012 Mets home game.||$300|
|Group Outing||Gather your friends and colleagues for a game at Citi Field and enjoy ballpark seating together for you and 24 guests.||$500|
|First Pitch||Throw out an Honorary First Pitch before a 2012 Mets home game. An ultimate fantasy experience usually reserved for Presidents, dignitaries and other VIPs.||$500|
|Bullpen Pitching Session||Receive pitching tips from a current Mets coach in a 30-minute group pitching session from the Citi Field bullpen mound.||$250|
|Mr. Met Appearance (Offsite)||Mr. Met will attend your local event, like a child's birthday party, school visit or other similar event. Mr. Met will bring along "goodie bags" for up to 20 people||$250|
|Junior Mets Reporter At Citi Field||As a junior Mets reporter, your child will interview a player before a 2012 Mets home game. The interview will be shown on the Citi Vision board during the game and a DVD copy will be produced for you as a keepsake.||$150|
|Honorary Bat Boy/Girl||Your child will be an Honorary Bat Boy/Girl for a 2012 Mets home game. He or she will be on the field during batting practice, meet players, and take the game ball and rosin bag to the pitcher's mound before the game.||$150|
|Play Catch On The Field||Play Catch on the field with one (1) designated child before a 2012 Mets home game.||N/A|
|Take Me Out To The Ballgame||Lead the crowd with Mr. Met from the field in take me out to the ballgame during the 7th inning stretch.||N/A|
|Shake Shack Delivered To Your Seats||Enjoy burgers, shakes and fries delivered directly to your seats during three Mets home games.||$250|
|Player Fielding Session||Receive one-on-one fielding instruction from a current Mets player.||$250|
|Breakfast With Mr. Met||Join Mr. Met for breakfast at Citi Field prior to a Mets home game.||$150|
|Home Plate Umpires Conference||Your child will bring the Mets line-up card out to home plate for the umpires' conference before a 2012 Mets home game.||$250|
|Indoor Batting Practice||Receive batting tips from a current Mets coach in a 30-minute group hitting session in the Citi Field indoor batting cages.||$250|
|Season Ticket Delivery||Be the envy of your neighbors or co-workers when Mr. Met personally delivers your Season Tickets to your home or office.||$250|
|Bring A Player To School||Your child will enjoy a very special day when a Mets player makes a very special visit during the school year.||$300|
|Player Meet & Greet||Have a pre-game meet-and-greet with a current Mets player with a photo opportunity and a chance for items to be autographed.||$150|
|Meet Mr. Met At Citi Field||A behind-the-scenes meeting with Mr. Met before a 2012 Mets home game. Go into the restricted-access tunnel to meet Mr. Met outside his dressing room. Mr. Met will greet and escort your group onto the field for a photo opportunity with the Mets official photographer||$150|
Exact Prize details, including date, time, location, duration and nature of any Prize experience, shall be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. Each winner and/or his guest(s) (if applicable, based upon the Prize descriptions above) will receive admission to the applicable Prize game or event. The Prizes are all subject to availability and are non-transferable and non-assignable. No substitution, cash equivalent, or transfer of any Prize is permitted except at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion. All federal, state, or local taxes associated with each Prize are each winner's responsibility. A form 1099 shall be issued based on the value of the Prize. All costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to lodging, transportation costs, meals, gratuities and other expenses incurred by accepting the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Each winner's companions must be of legal age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age), unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball and/or the applicable Major League Baseball Club, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of any Prize will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Each winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable ballpark regulations in connection with the Prize. Sponsor and the applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any winner and/or his/her guest(s) who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. Released Parties (defined below) will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale. Any such resale may result in disqualification and forfeiture of prize, and may invalidate the license granted by the game ticket(s). Sponsor reserves the right not to award any Prize(s) if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible entries.
7. WAIVER OF LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE: The New York Mets and the other MLB Entities shall not be responsible for damages or costs to winner or winner's guests or for any loss, damage, delay, or personal or economic injury to winner or winner's guests. The MLB Entities and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, direct or indirect partners, members, affiliates, principals, managers, directors, officers, stockholders, employees, contractors, licensees, invitees, servants, representatives, agents, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Promotion, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, "Released Parties") of any and all of the foregoing shall not be responsible for any injuries, damage, or losses caused in connection with social or labor unrest, war, terrorist activities, mechanical or construction difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, or any other actions, events, omissions or conditions. Winner voluntarily assumes all risks of personal injury and economic damages and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Acceptance of the Prize shall constitute winner's consent to the above and an agreement on winner's part to convey the contents of these conditions and terms to companions. Additional rules and regulations may apply. The Mets and the other MLB Entities are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Promotion-related materials; or transactions that are processed late, incorrectly or are lost. The Mets reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud or technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, as determined by the Mets in its sole discretion.
The "MLB Entities" shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball, its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P. ("MLBAM" or "MLB.com"), Major League Baseball Enterprises, Inc., Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., the Major League Baseball Clubs, The MLB Network, LLC, Tickets.com, Inc., SportsOnEarth, LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries or affiliated entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Major League Baseball Clubs or the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball, and the directors, officers, employees and agents of the above entities. By participating in the Promotion and submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to (i) be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements, and (ii) waive any and all claims against the Released Parties for any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Promotion or from the receipt or use of any Prize or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of any Prize. By entering this Promotion, each entrant gives his/her express permission to be contacted by the New York Mets and/or MLBAM by telephone, e-mail and/or postal mail for Promotion purposes. Each participant, by entering the Promotion and/or accepting a Prize, accepts all Prize conditions and grants to the Mets, MLBAM and each of their respective designees the right to publicize such participant's name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and Prize information for advertising, promotional and/or trade and/or any other purpose in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity without limitation and without additional compensation or consideration, notification, or permission, unless prohibited by law.
8. Governing Law. This Promotion shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without regard to principles of conflicts of law.
9. WINNERS' LIST: For a Winners' List, mail a request and a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Winners' List c/o New York Mets, Citi Field, Flushing, NY 11368. Winners' List requests must be received by January 15, 2012.
10. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Sterling Mets, L. P., Citi Field, Flushing, NY 11368.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB Entities. All rights reserved.