Shea Seat Sale Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Where can I purchase Shea Stadium seat pairs and/or Picnic Area benches?
A: A limited inventory of seat pairs and benches will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis exclusively at mets.com/Shea.
- Q: Is shipping included in the price?
Yes, shipping to anywhere in the continental United States is included in the price. Please contact email@example.com
for a price quote to ship to Hawaii, Alaska or the rest of the World.
- Q: When will my seat pair(s) arrive?
A: Seat pairs will arrive in 6-8 weeks. To ensure holiday delivery prior to purchase please contact Sheaseats@nymets.com
- Q: Can I change my shipping address?
Yes, please email your order confirmation number and new shipping address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: Can I purchase a specific seat location?
A: Unfortunately, at this point we are unable to offer specific seat locations. Seat pairs are available by color, subject to availability.
- Q: Can I purchase a single seat?
A: No, Shea Stadium seats will only be sold in pairs.
- Q: Can I separate my pair of seats?
A: Seat pairs come with three arm rests, two on either side and one in the middle. If separated, one seat would no longer be able to stand freely since it will only have one arm rest.
- Q: Will my seat pair(s) require assembly?
A: No, most seat pairs will be ready to be displayed out of the box. Blue, Green and Red seat pairs will come mounted on brackets. Field level seats are already floor mounted and simply require the removal of a plywood shipping support . Picnic Area benches require assembly, instructions will be included.
- Q: What condition will my seat pair(s) arrive in?
A: The plastic seat and back will remain as is. Seat arm rests will be stripped and repainted in their original color to meet standards for indoor use. Arms rests of new orange and blue pairs will remain as is.
- Q: How was the price of the seats determined?
A: The price per pair was influenced by other recent stadium seat sales; the significant costs to remove, transport, package, and deliver the seats to customers; and the shared goal of getting maximum value for the City and the Mets Foundation.
- Q: I have more questions, who should I contact?