Skip to main content
Below is an advertisement.
The New York Mets invite you to take a guided tour of Citi Field.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR INCLUDE
- Field and Dugout
- Productions Area (scoreboard control room)
- Press Box
- Suite Levels (Sterling and Empire)
- Mets Hall of Fame & Museum
Tours depart from the Jackie Robinson Rotunda. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
Tour dates update regularly. Please check back for additional dates and times.
PRICES FOR INDIVIDUALS
- Adults: $13
- Children (12 and under): $9
- Seniors (60+): $9
- Season Ticket Holder Policy: Please call 718-507-TIXX to reserve your complimentary tour ticket(s.) Additional tickets for family and friends - when accompanying Season Ticket Holders - may also be purchased over the phone. Tickets are subject to availability.
- Military Ticket Policy: Present your active duty military ID card at the Advance Ticket Windows at the Jackie Robinson Rotunda and receive a complimentary ticket. Active duty personnel must be present to take advantage of this offer. Additional tickets for family and friends - when accompanying active duty personnel - may also be purchased at the Advance Ticket Windows. Military personnel tickets are available only on the day of the tour and are subject to availability.
Tickets are available for purchase online, by calling 718-507-TIXX or at the Citi Field Advance Ticket Windows.
PRICES FOR GROUPS (10+)
Groups of 10 or more people are eligible for a group discount. Group tours must be booked in advance by by calling 718-507-TIXX.
- Adults: $9
- Children (12 and under): $6
- Seniors (60+): $6
- Season Ticket Holder Free
- Military Free
- All tours begin and end in the Jackie Robinson Rotunda and are conducted rain or shine.
- On tour dates that coincide with other hospitality events at Citi Field, certain areas may have limited or no access.
- On tour dates that take place on days with inclement weather (precipitation or snow on the ground) or other unsafe conditions, certain outdoor areas may have limited or no access.
- Tours will last approximately one hour.
- Children 32 inches or under do not require a ticket when accompanied by an adult. All sales are final upon completion of transaction, except as expressly provided on the ticket.
- Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- This is a walking tour, so please dress accordingly.
- All tours are wheelchair and stroller accessible. Wheelchairs are available upon request.
- Cameras are permitted.
- Tours will be held in English only.
- Complimentary parking in Lot G on 126th Street is available to tour patrons.
Citi Field, New York's world-class event and hospitality home, features superb cuisine, five-star service and a state-of-the-art space.
More Information »
Driving to the game? Make sure to get here early and follow these directions.
Get to Citi Field »
Find out which tickets get you access to some of the most enjoyable ways to watch a game at Citi Field.
More information »
See the new interactive stadium map with food offerings, section listings and more.
Explore Now »
Featuring artifacts from special Mets moments, interactive kiosks and highlight videos.
More Information »
Citi Field offers a variety of hospitality areas for groups of 24 to 850 people.
Shea Goodbye and get an inside look at Shea Stadium, from the Miracle Mets to the final farewell.