MANAGE YOUR BREWERS TICKETS
Log in now to My Brewers Tickets to
manage your ticket inventory
What you can do with My Brewers Tickets:
- Season Ticket Renewals - You can now pay your invoice online
- Transfer Tickets - Share your tickets with friends, family, colleagues or whomever you like with Ticket Transfer.
- Manage Inventory - View a list of all your tickets from one online location.
- Sell Extra Tickets on StubHub - You can post tickets for sale online.
- To Do List - The "To Do" List is the communication network within your My Brewers Tickets account. It is the first thing you'll see when you login and the first thing you should review.
- Account Update - Use the My Account Tab to update your account information including password, e-mail address, phone, credit card information, e-mail confirmation preferences, etc.
Why you should use My Brewers Tickets:
The online service is "open" 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can manage your tickets when it is convenient for you.
All transactions are performed electronically, which eliminates the time and effort needed to mail or give your tickets to others.
Because this service is team-sanctioned and password protected, all transactions are safe and secure.
TRANSFER A TICKETIt's not difficult, we promise!
To get started, enter a credit card to have on file by clicking the PAYMENT INFO button on the MY ACCOUNT page. You must have a card on file to transfer tickets. From there, it's just four simple steps.
1. Select a game you would like to transfer and click TRANSFER
2. Choose a recipient.
3. Type a personal message, or don't, it's up to you!
4. Click TRANSFER. The recipient will receive instruction on what to do next via email.
Great, so you found someone to keep your seats warm! Expect to receive an email confirming that your transfer offer is accepted or declined. Make sure you really want to transfer your seats because you can't cancel a transaction once the recipient accepts. If they accept, your original tickets will no longer be valid. If your transfer is declined, your original tickets will remain valid. If your transfer is not accepted within 2 hours before game time, your transfer offer will expire and your original tickets will remain valid.There are no longer transfer fees on My Brewers Tickets! A friend needs you to keep his seats warm and is transferring tickets to you. What do you do?
From My Brewers Tickets you will see a transfer offer link in your TO DO LIST. Either accept or decline the tickets by clicking the appropriate button.
If you accept the tickets, they will automatically appear in your ticket inventory.
TICKET TRANSFER QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- How does it work?
- Each of your season tickets carries a unique barcode. During the transfer process, the barcode on your original ticket is cancelled and a new one is issued electronically. The recipient is e-mailed a new ticket with a unique barcode that can be printed using any standard printer.
- What is a buddy list?
- Buddy lists are free ticket transfers to select e-mail addresses. Full season, 40-game & 20-game plan accounts are allowed three free e-mail addresses. Once you enter your buddy list e-mail addresses, they cannot be changed.
MY TICKETS PAGE
The My Tickets Page is where you will find all of your ticket inventory. From this page, you'll be able to view, manage and track all activity associated with your entire ticket inventory.
How to Use Your Inventory Manager:
- Click the My Inventory tab.
- View the list of all upcoming games for which you currently hold tickets in your Brewers account.
- Click on any game to see a list of the seats that you hold for that event.
How to Filter the List of Tickets within Inventory Manager:
You may filter your inventory list to see only certain types of tickets by selecting the following views:
- All tickets for all upcoming games in your My Brewers Tickets account.
- Active Tickets Only - defined as tickets that have NOT been transferred to another person and are still valid for admission to the ballpark.
- Transfer Tickets Only - defined as tickets that have been digitally transferred to another person or are in a pending transfer offer.
StubHub is now the official secondary market ticket provider for Major League Baseball, the Milwaukee Brewers and brewers.com.
This exciting new partnership with StubHub will allow you more freedom in pricing, number of postings and will allow you to reach a broader audience than ever before!
Individual ticketholders or season ticketholders can post tickets for sale through My Brewers Tickets.
WHAT IS THE TO DO LIST?
The "To Do" List is the communication network within your My Brewers Tickets account. It is the first thing you'll see when you login and the first thing you should review.
Sample "To Do" Items:
- Process your season ticket renewal
- Accept or decline ticket transfer offers
- Review detailed How To documents that will help you optimize your My Brewers Tickets account