Special Events and Packages
As a one-of-a-kind destination, Miller Park offers several special events, packages and unique ballpark experiences.
Conference Center Packages
We offer five pre-set Meeting Room Packages for event planners looking to simplify the meeting coordination process. The packages are available at a per-person rate and include:
- Facility & rental fee for selected room*
- Catering as selected per package level
- Tax & service charges
- Notepads and pens
- Water service
- Event coordinator
The following add-ons are available at additional costs:
- Gameday parking passes
- Additional catering options
- Audio/visual equipment
- Mascot appearances
- Ballpark tours
|Package||Menu||Gameday Price||Non-Gameday Price|
|Single||Snack selection and soft drinks||$28/person||$25/person|
|Double||Breakfast selection with juices and coffee||$31.50/person||$28.75/person|
|Triple||Lunch selection and soft drinks||$43.75/person||$41.25/person|
|Home Run||Snack and lunch selections with soft drinks||$52.75/person||$50.00/person|
|Grand Slam||Breakfast and lunch selections with juices, coffee and soft drinks||$62.75/person||$60.00/person|
|Options for each food selection are available in Section 3.2 of the Miller Park Events Guide download.|
|Aaron & Yount||80 people|
Meeting Room rentals are available à la carte for those preferring NOT to select a package. Please view the Brewers Conference Center
page for information.
Policies & Restrictions
- *Package price includes rental of one (1) meeting room. Additional or breakout rooms may be rented at the regular à la carte rental fee.
- Conference Room rentals are for a five (5) hour period, including setup and take-down.
- Additional time may be added at a non-prorated charge of $100 per hour.
- The Brewers are unable to book events during the month of October due to the possibility of postseason play.